About Cairns Harbour Cruises
Cairns Harbour Cruises is owned and operated by experienced cruise operators, the Wallace Family. Since 1979 when they launched the renowned Quicksilver cruises from Port Douglas the Wallace’s have been perfecting the art of day touring on the Great Barrier Reef. In 1990 the Wallace family purchased Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises and in 2004 acquired Cairns Harbour Cruises.
Cairns Harbour Cruises operates year round from Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns offering 2 hour harbour cruises where visitors can enjoy a calm water nature cruise on Trinity Inlet, with an informative commentary from our friendly crew. Tours depart 11am (Seasonal) & 1.30pm daily. Sunset cruises are also offered 7 nights a week, departing at 5.30pm.
- Cairns Harbour Cruises are conducted by J & J Wallace (Tours) Pty Ltd
- A.C.N. 109 385 953 ABN 21 109 385 953.
- Combo Day Tours are conducted in conjunction with and as agent for the other operators in the packages.
- All trips are subject to weather conditions.
- All prices and times may change without notice.
- Terms and conditions of carriage apply under which Cairns Harbour Cruises liability is limited.