Tropic Wings: TAOC – Atherton Tablelands & Outback Tour
Witness the diverse landscapes of Tropical North Queensland, crossing rich tropical rainforests and agricultural fields on the Atherton Tablelands into the Gulf Savannah Plains of the Outback.
- Venture south of Cairns through Gordonvale then into the Tablelands via the Gillies Highway
- Lake Barrine – Your visit to this freshwater lake in a volcanic crater includes Devonshire Morning Tea, a Lake Cruise and a visit to the ancient twin Kauri Pines
- Curtain Fig Tree – One of the largest strangler figs in the world
- Millaa Millaa Falls – An unforgettable photo opportunity
- Windy Hill – View the towering turbines built to harness the breeze and create clean green energy
- Woodleigh Cattle Station – Experience the real Australian outback with a BBQ Lunch and an exclusive guided tour of the pioneer homestead by the family of its original settlers
- Halloran”s Hill Lookout Lunch and an exclusive guided tour of the pioneer homestead
- Plantation Visit – Sample local produce at one of the many agricultural farms on the Tablelands, before returning to Cairns via the scenic Kuranda Range
What you get:
- Air Conditioned Coach pickups from your location
- All transfers
- Lake Cruise with commentary and morning tea
- Curtain Fig Tree.
- Millaa Millaa Falls.
- view Windy Hill farm.
- BBQ Lunch and tour at Woodleigh Station
- Halloran”s Lookout
- Plantation Visit
- Return Coach transfers, and drop off at accommodation